Ravin Home Resort
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum occupancy for each room and villa type is stated below (Extra person charge is applicable for some rooms that can accommodate).
- Superior Room : Accommodate 2 persons, can add 1 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Mountain View Room : Accommodate 2 persons, can add 1 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Family Room : Accommodate 6 persons.
- Deluxe Garden Villa : Accommodate 2 persons, can add 2 extra person (800 baht / person).
- 3 Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa : Accommodate 6 persons, can add 4 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Island Villa : Accommodate 12 persons, can add 6 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Small Lake View Villa : Accommodate 2 persons, can add 1 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Medium Lake View Villa : Accommodate 2 persons, can add 2 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Large Lake View Villa : Accommodate 4 persons, can add 5 extra person (800 baht / person).
Rules and Regulations
- If you do not stay as defined, the resort is considered that you do not stay at all and you cannot get a refund.
- FOC for 1 child under 9 years old sharing bed with parents (without extra bed or any stuff) Extrabed for child over age of 9 year old , 800 THB extra (include Breakfast) *please note : children over age of 9 year old must add extra bed.*
- Our resort does not allowed people, who are not registered guests to stay with you at night (Penalty charge 4,000 THB/person).
- The Resort is not responsible for the safety of any valuable left in the room. If customers forgot a valuable property within the resort or loss of property, the resort will not take any responsibility.
- The Resort offer free parking for our guest but shall not be liable in case of theft, attempted theft or damage of the vehicle (including fittings and accessories), and shall not be held responsible in case of theft or attempted theft of items left inside the vehicle.
- Gambling or illegal things is not allowed in the Resort.
- Do not bring the following inside the Resort :
- a) Animals, birds, etc.
- b) Things giving off foul smell.
- c) Guns, swords, etc.
- d) Explosives, or articles containing volatile oils that may ignite or catch fire.
- e) Any other articles that may pose a threat to the safety of other guests staying in the Hotel.
- Smoking is prohibited in room or inside the building 3,000 THB fine for violation, with the exception of smoking in designated smoking areas.
- If any property of the resort is lost or damaged, will be charged as per Damage & Lost Charge (the list of items and prices are shown in the room).
- Do not scream, sing loudly, or create loud noises by any other actions inside the Resort or guest rooms, as it may disturb or annoy other guests staying in the Resort.
- Check-in time: 14:00 / Check-out time: 12:00
- If you wish to extend the check-out time, an additional fee equal to 50% of your room rate will be charged for extensions until 4:00 p.m. and an additional fee equal to the full room rate for checking-out after 4:00 p.m.
- Cooking and food preparation in the guest room or in the Resort is strictly prohibited. Violation will be charged and cancelled of the following booking night(s) without any refund.
- Barbecue is only allowed in designated area and can only be done with cooking appliances rented from the Resort.
- Camping is not allowed in the Resort.
NOTE Our regulations and conditions are subject to change without inform you that in advance
Change and Cancellation Policy
- After the booking is submitted, the customer cannot cancel the booking in any circumstances.
- You can postpone your check-in date 1 time through notifying us 7 days in advance and the new check-in date must be within 3 months from the previous check-in date. Room rates are subject to change according to the new check-in date.
- In case of no-show 100% of the reservation will be charged.